- The premier office park in suburban Washington, D.C.
- Within the 117-acre development are four distinct sectors.
Sector I, which has already been completed, includes Tysons
Galleria, four award-winning office buildings, all developed
by Lerner, and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel • Tysons Corner.
- Prime Tysons, Virginia location with unsurpassed access
- One block to Tysons Corner Metro Station - Shuttle service
- Regional bus system to nearby West Falls Church Metro Station
- High visibility at the intersection of Capital Beltway, Route
123, and Dulles Toll Road
- Adjacent to The Ritz
Carlton • Tysons Corner luxury hotel and Tysons
Galleria via enclosed, climate-controlled pedestrian links
- Class 'A' neighbors including McGuire
Traurig, Morgan Stanley,
Morgan and the Palm
- Financial services including
T. Rowe Price, and Charles Schwab
- Onsite fitness facilities and jogging paths throughout the
- Park restaurants include: Palm
Cheesecake Factory, Wildfire,
- A master-planned corporate environment with expansion opportunities
- Onsite, first-class property management provided by Lerner